The Android launchers are the best creative things which every user wants to make as many of you get tired of using the inbuilt theme or launcher of your device. So to make our device creative we use to find out the best themes but there are hundreds of launchers available on the play store or sometimes we do not get the exact features which we need in our device. Here I will represent you one of the top 5 best android launchers and those 5 launchers almost cover all the features which a user needs in a device.
Starting with one of the most downloaded and mostly used by users even I also recommend it very much i.e.
1) Go Launcher
GO Launcher is a sharp, savvy & thin framework for your Android phone. 2015 just took the ribbon off new form “GO Launcher Z’ gives 365-day redesigned themes & HD wallpapers to beautify your screen. It’s past version “GO Launcher EX” ranked NO.1 launcher in Google Play with more than 200 million users.
Top features of Go Launcher:
- Apps management: Hide & Lock Apps to protect phone security
- Store: Theme Store & APP center brings you fashion & fun
- Transition Effect: XX effects available, magic every slide.
2) Nova Launcher:
Nova launcher is the best launcher after Go launcher as this launcher is the original and most polished customizable launcher for modern Android. It replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, colors, layouts, animations and more. Also, you can get the experience as if you have rooted your phone. As this app is available in free but there is also one purchase version which comes with more extra ordinary features.
Top features of Nova launcher:
- Set the highlight accent color for the launcher. Also individual Color controls for labels, folders, unread count badges, drawer tabs and background
- Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
- Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do its work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
ADW launcher comes in two version i.e. free and the paid version and it is very popular among all the launchers and all it has some advance and class features. As it comes with thousands of skins and themes. Also, you can customize your own skin or theme. After GoLauncher, this is the second most popular launcher due to its ease of use.
Top features of ADWLauncher
- It’s compatible with android versions from 1.6 to 4.1!
- It’s highly customizable, almost in every aspect you can think of.
- Thousands of skins and themes with support for most popular launcher themes!
- Mix and match your skins, icons, docks, folders, etc
- Configure your applications in unlimited groups and hide unwanted apps.
- Fast setup screen with fast access to add items or configure everything.
- Gestures for fast operation.
- Screens editor to add, remove, swap and resize your desktop screens.
- Configurable visual desktop indicators.
- Easy folder tweaking and management, content previews, arrangement, colors, etc.
- Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
- AppWidget resizing
These 3 launchers are very easy to use and all three launchers come with different features but it depends on the user which will be the best. So finally you will enjoy these 3 launchers and there are no negative points of these launchers.