The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is almost here to get released with remarkable features and specs. As the company had said that the last years Galaxy Note 7 faced an issue of overheat and explosion due to which company suffer a loss as well it made affect to the companies market shares too. But this year Samsung is ready to face all the situations as after the success of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. And now Samsung is going to reveal its Galaxy Note 8 probably the company will release the smartphone on August 23 in New York City and is expected to launch in the middle of September.
We don’t have exact information when the shipping will start. Yeah but a complete specs list leak has seemingly revealed almost everything about the Galaxy Note 8, from the screen to the camera and internal specs. Also, some of the design of the phone has also been leaked.
One of the famous american blogger named Evan Blass (aka @evleaks) is revealing the smartphone specs and images and has spoiled the Samsung’s surprises. Blass has now delivered the full and final specification. He has posted detailed images of the phone on twitter. Blass has revealed total 15 key features of Galaxy Note 8 where many specs are tremendous and there are few of disappointments which I will explain.
Thanks to Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus as before leaking of those pictures rumors of design were already heard that the Note 8 will look like the latest release smartphone Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. The only difference in between Galaxy S8 Plus and Note 8 would be the S pen. As the Galaxy S8 plus feels like the Note phones.
As Evan Blass has outlined many key features of the Note 8 let us look at it one by one
- Massive 6.3-inch ‘SuperAMOLED’ Infinity Display with minimal bezels
- Device dimensions of 162.5mm x 74.6mm x 8.5mm
- New 18.5:9 aspect ratio with 1440 x 2960 (2K) native resolution
- The device design is more “squared off” in compare to Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- The smartphone will come with the Exynos 8895 chipset and with the exception of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 in the US & China.
- For protection, it has Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB/128 GB internal storage with the microSD slot.
- Rear camera is expected to be Dual 12 MP, f/1.7 & f/2.4, OIS, phase detection autofocus, 3x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera will be 8 MP, f/1.7
- 3300 mAh battery
- Quick Charging and Wireless Charging via USB Type-C same as S8 and S8 Plus.
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- And yes a Stylus without which Galaxy Note’s are incomplete but we don’t have the exact design of the Stylus pen.
- Color options are incredible it includes Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue
- Finally, the Price that is expected to be about £869 (₹ 71,000)
Note: We cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
So as per Evan Blass, assumptions let us make a review that what is good and what is bad?
The positive features are the RAM upgrade, this RAM was to be expected in Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus but yeah it will be nice that they have added it in Galaxy Note 8. One more notable feature is OIS (Image Stabilization) for both the rear cameras and yes widely expected a move to an Infinity Display. As from the leaked images, the Galaxy Note 8 has more “squared off” design which will prove a solid hit as this will allow the users to have slightly more grip.
On the negative side, the display is expected to be as same as Galaxy S8 Plus there’s not too much of difference only Note 8 includes Stylus Pen. Also, the battery capacity is reduced as Note 7 was having a capacity of 3500 mAh but it might be that Note 7 created problems so the company may have reduced the capacity.
Some sources also revealed that the Galaxy Note 8 would have a new Snapdragon 836 chipset in the US and China which improve the performance. But the Exynos 8895 and Snapdragon 835 should have more than enough power on paper but TouchWiz is still inefficient, notably bogging down as phones age.
The badly positioned rear fingerprint scanner close to the camera as shown in the leaked images. Samsung has moved the flash between the lenses and sensor this time, but it should be more centrally located – just like every other phone with a rear fingerprint sensor.
Now the biggest excitement will be when a rivalry takes place and yes this going to be 100% occur as LG is going to release probably LG V30 and it is also expected to be launched in mid-September and we have a guess that it would go on sale on September 15. So this would be interesting that who will win this rivalry and as expected last years Note 7 was not successful so this year company is planning it to make it most successful. So it might be that Galaxy Note 8 may win this rivalry.
There are many correct statistics and there might be few of them may be incorrect the genuine specs and features will come when Samsung will reveal it till then you can go through these assumptions might be those stats may get correct.
Do comment below in the comment box if you have any queries also suggestions are accepted and we would be happy if you have more information of Galaxy Note 8, then we would like to add it to our article.Thank You…!!!