Have you ever wondered if you can mirror/cast your Android Smartphone screen to another android old Smartphone or tablet? if No, this guide will let you clarify how to do that with the help of Inkwire app. A lot of our readers ask us if we can share our Android screen with another Android device remotely. Well, now you can. You can see your friend’s phone screen from your Android Smartphone. Being an Android geek, it’s very hard to live peacefully because of so many questions from friends and relatives. If any problem occurs with their Android devices or question arises regarding the Android apps are either small or large. They will immediately make a phone call or message us and start asking questions regarding their issues. We always try to help them with their issues but sometimes it is difficult to solve their queries on a phone call. In this type of situations, mobile screen sharing applications help to make your work a lot easier and also reliable. This process makes it easier the understand the problem.
Why would you need to share your Android screen?
It is quite often that you face such problem with the phone and need help from your Geeky friends or cousin. But, what if they are not within your reach at that moment? Well, in such situations you can just share your screen with your friend and get help or assistance from them to solve your problem. In this tutorial, we shall learn how to see your friend’s android phone screen from your phone live or show yours using Inkwire application.
Why use Inkwire?
While there are many apps that allow you to share your Smartphone screen to a computer or vice versa but there are very few apps that allow Android to Android screen sharing. Inkwire is one of the best amongst them and this application is free. Inkwire is a screen sharing application same as Team Viewer and Any Desk software for PC. These softwares allow access to other computers. You can access all files and everything on a computer if you have got an access token from their end. But they do not support remote access to any other devices than computers/laptops. Mobile to mobile screen sharing is the best way to connect to the people who need help from you. While doing the procedure, you can also talk with your friend via voice chat feature in the Inkwire app. Voice chat makes the understanding better while teaching or guiding something to the listener. One more feature about the app is that you can share your android screen without needing to root. Yep, you heard it correctly. The app doesn’t need root permissions to share screen on Android. Inkwire is the best screen share app I have ever used. After trying so many different apps from the Google Play Store, I have come to the conclusion that Inkwire is the best screen share app I have ever used.
Features of Inkwire
- Share screen
- Show directions by drawing on the screen
- Voice chat
Share/Mirror/Cast your Android Phone screen with other Android device using Inkwire Application
- Download and install the Inkwire application
- An internet connection
- A way to communicate access code or link (like Facebook, Whatsapp or SMS).
- Use Wi-Fi while using Inkwire, so that it is lag free while viewing screen.
Before you proceed both devices should have the client installed. The sender needs to send the access link if the receiver doesn’t have the Inkwire app installed on Android device. That will open in Inkwire site and redirected to Play Store. Sharing a screen on Android is not a big task just follow our below simple steps.
How To Share Your Android Screen With Inkwire app?
- Download and install the Inkwire app from the Google Play Store.
- Open it up, and you will see the two options on the home screen of the app.
- Tap to Share button if you need assistance from another party (friend). A popup will appear and ask you “Inkwire will start capturing everything that’s displayed on your screen” and tap on start now button.
- It will create access code which you can share your android screen with this. Now, send the Code which is shown on the screen to the other party (friend) via SMS or Whatsapp or Facebook as your wish.
- Receiver or another party (friend) needs to tap on Access button which is shown on Home screen of the app.
- Receiver types the 12 digit access code on the field and finally clicks on Access button.
- Enable the Voice chat option and click on Got it button.
- That’s it, now you can get assistance from the friend. Another party will see your android careen what things you are doing.
This is how you can share the android screen with another screen with another android screen without any trouble. Use this app only on the 4g or Wi-Fi network otherwise; you may not get that much clarity on voice and screen video. – Screen share android.
Most of the common words search in the search engines are share android screen with PC, iOS screen sharing, Android share screen to PC and mirror Android to TV but why they don’t search for screen share android to android, because most of them are still not aware of this app.