The two new smartphones by Samsung that is Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are amazing and got a tremendous response from the buyers. These two new devices are fully packed with latest features now many times if you forget the pattern lock or if the mobile is not starting then in this situation there is only one option that is, hard reset your device so let us first look how to hard reset this both device.
Note: By wiping data it will delete all your accounts including Google account also it will delete your Contacts so it is necessary to take backup of your data in SD card after taking backup remove the SD card from your phone and then reset your phone otherwise it will wipe off your SD card Data.
Hard Reset Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus through buttons
- First Turn Off your Phone.
- Now hold down the buttons VOLUME UP + Bixby + POWER, waiting for the ignition. Immediately after the vibration of the smartphone, release the “Power” button but continue to hold down the “Volume Up” and “Bixby” button.
- Then release all the keys when watching the Samsung logo on your screen.
- After 30 seconds, you should see the Android Recovery Menu. If your phone boots up as normal, try repeating the previous two steps.
- Press the Volume down button four times, until Wipe data/Factory reset is highlighted.
- Press the Volume down button seven times until Yes — delete all user data is highlighted. Select it using the Power button, which triggers the reset process.
- Once the factory reset is complete, press the Power button and select reboot system now.
Restoring Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus through System Settings
- Enter the system settings.
- Select Backup and Restore, Factory data reset and Restore device.
- Confirm by pressing Delete All
These are the two methods to reset your Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus but as mentioned above before factory reset remember to take backup of your data or you can upload your data to a cloud storage which will remain safe and secured. If any queries there then you can comment below in the comment box.